We believe there are 5 key trends that will continue to push production domestically and provide investors with opportunities for growth:
- Geopolitical unrest globally is highlighting the need for more domestic supply lines
- Both sides of the U.S. political aisle are advocating Made in America policies and decreasing reliance on Chinese-made products
- The COVID-19 pandemic is propelling the necessity for domestic production of goods
- Investors and consumers are increasingly demanding goods that are manufactured through sustainable processes (i.e. shorter, domestic supply chains)
- And advanced U.S. manufacturing technologies may bring more companies home and fuel further job creation in the U.S.
Investors can now seek to capitalize on the trend of deglobalization and capture growth potential with the Emles Made in America ETF (AMER). AMER invests in a portfolio of companies that manufacture and generate substantial revenue in the U.S.
Tags: Growth, Manufacturing