Press release: IronNet Cybersecurity, the Leader in Collective Defense and Network Detection and Response (NDR), to Be Listed on NYSE Through a Merger With LGL Systems Acquisition Corp.
- IronNet is transforming cybersecurity through Collective Defense, a differentiated platform that uses AI-driven behavioral analytics to detect new, non-signature-based cyberattacks, such as SolarWinds/SUNBURST.
- IronNet’s unique cloud-based, scalable solution, IronDome, analyzes threat detections across companies within an industrial sector to identify broad attack patterns and provides anonymized intelligence back to all customers in real time.
- This transaction is expected to drive further market adoption of IronNet’s Collective Defense Platform in a growing $25B security segment and accelerate its innovation-pipeline of additional offerings.
- Pro Forma enterprise value of the combined company following the merger is expected to be $927 million, implying a $1.2 billion pro forma equity value.
- Transaction includes a $125 million fully-committed common stock PIPE at $10.00 per share anchored by one of the world’s largest institutional investors with participation from Emles Advisors, Weiss Asset Management, and The Phoenix Insurance Company. Existing IronNet investors Bridgewater Associates, ForgePoint Capital, and Kleiner Perkins will be joined by the LGL sponsor group to also invest in the PIPE, enhancing their long-term commitment to IronNet.
IronNet Cybersecurity, Inc. (“IronNet”), an innovative leader transforming cybersecurity through Collective Defense, announced today that it has signed a definitive business combination agreement with LGL Systems Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: DFNS), a special purpose acquisition company formed to help advance domestic and international defense. The transaction will allow IronNet to accelerate its growth trajectory in the rapidly growing cybersecurity market and to capitalize on strong demand for new and more effective ways to defend against growing cyber threats. Upon close of the transaction, the combined company will be renamed “IronNet Cybersecurity, Inc.” and will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange and trade under the ticker symbol “IRNT.”
IronNet merges industry-leading cybersecurity products with expert service to create a platform designed to deliver the most advanced, real-time cyber defense globally, protecting both private and public sectors. Bringing together some of the best minds in cybersecurity from industry, government and academia, IronNet was created to more effectively defend enterprises, sectors and nations against highly organized cyber adversaries and increasingly sophisticated attacks that traditional security tools are challenged to detect. IronNet’s Collective Defense platform, which features proprietary and patented technology, detects cyber anomalies and shares anonymized threat data in real time within a secure ecosystem. This provides all Collective Defense members with a previously unachievable level of visibility into potential incoming threats.
"The confluence of technology and geopolitical risks is leading to more risks and higher stakes when operating a business. We are proud to support the growth of a company designed to defend against an ever-present reality of cybersecurity threats," says Emles CEO and Founder, Gabriel Hammond.
To read the full press release, and learn more about IronNet, click here.